Financing for the expansion is being provided by First Security Bank with assistance from federal tax credit incentives.
The money will be used for:
- A new general education building
- Expansion of the cafeteria from 77 seats to 322 seats
- A new 190-bed residence hall
- Purchase of additional properties surrounding the campus to prepare for future growth
- A community union that will include a coffee shop and lounge-study area, food court, office space, conference room and loft apartment living for students